2012 – Volume 23 – Issue 4
- Remembering Branislav Milinkovic
- Security and the Future of Personal Data Protection in the European Union
- European ‘smart’ surveillance: What’s at stake for data protection, privacy and non-discrimination?
- Open source intelligence and privacy dilemmas: Is it time to reassess state accountability?
- Chronicle – Ukraine at the helm of the OSCE
- The Netherlands Helsinki Committee at 25: We still have lots to do!
- Security versus privacy: What is Europe heading for?
- Slavic Muslims: The forgotten minority of Macedonia
- The Regulation of Transborder Data Traffic: Disputes Across The Atlantic