Editorial Board and Advisory Board
- Christophe Paulussen, Senior Researcher in international law at the T.M.C. Asser Instituut and Research Fellow at the International Centre for Counter-Terrorism-The Hague.
- Stephanie Liechtenstein, Web Editor in Chief, Security and Human Rights Monitor (SHRM).
- Arie Bloed, Former Editor in Chief of SHRM and Expert on Security and Justice issues at various international organizations.
- Alexander Osipov, International Centre for Ethnic and Linguistic Diversity Studies, Prague.
- Alexander Vinnikov, Director of the NATO Liaison Office in Ukraine.
- André Gerrits, Professor of International Studies and Global Politics, University of Leiden.
- Andrei Zagorski, Head of Department, Primakov National Research Institute of World Economy and International Relations (IMEMO), Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Bob Deen, Senior Research Fellow / Coordinator Russia and Eastern Europe Centre, Clingendael Institute.
- Christian Strohal, Austrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and former Ambassador of Austria to the OSCE (retired).
- Ekaterina Rashkova-Gerbrands, Assistant Professor, Public Governance and Management, at Utrecht University.
- Eva Entenmann, Senior Programme Coordinator, Free Press Unlimited.
- Francesca Capone, Research Fellow at Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Pisa.
- Hugo Klijn, Senior Research Fellow, Security Unit at Clingendael Institute (seconded by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Janice Helwig, Policy Adviser, U.S. Helsinki Commission, Washington DC.
- Machiko Kanetake, Assistant Professor of Public International Law, University of Utrecht.
- Sabine Machl, Head of UN Women in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Sergey Utkin, Department of Strategic Assessment at the Centre for Situation Analysis, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow.
- Tiemo Oostenbrink, Former Executive Secretary of the Advisory Council on International Affairs, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Hague.
- Walter Kemp, Senior Fellow, Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime.
- Wolfgang Zellner, Deputy Director of the Institute for Peace Research and Security Policy and former head of the Centre on OSCE Research (CORE), Hamburg.
- Yevgeniy Zhovtis, Director of Kazakhstan International Bureau for Human Rights.
- Ed Hoeks, Ambassador (ret.), Expert on Eastern Europe.
- Marcela Rilovic, Project manager at the Netherlands Helsinki Committee, The Hague.
- Allan Rosas
- Asbjorn Eide
- Danilo Turk
- Emmanuel Decaux
- Gabriel Andreescu
- Hanna Suchocka
- Jeri Laber
- Karl von Schwarzenberg
- Krzysztof Drzewicki
- Peter Leuprecht
- Pieter van Dijk
- Rianne Letschert
- Thomas Buergenthal
- Wilco de Jonge
- Wilhelm Hoynck
Netherlands Helsinki Committee
2513 AM The Hague